Genus Cyriopagopus (a.k.a. Haplopelma)

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hainanum male

mature male hainanum

Larkin, are you sure that is schmidti male? not hainanum male?

I have seen a schmidti male once (it was a dwarf male for some reason) and it was all around light brown with the white 'mustache', not really dark like yours, just wondering

does anyone have a good picture of schmidti male? i would like to see more, I have seen Guy Tansley's picture but that male looked WC and banged up so cant tell if schmidti male is all light brown or really dark/black

Marce

Arachnopeon
Hey,

U doin those outstanding pictures with a normal...well do i remember right: nicon coolpis 3mb? If yes: Nice photo-skills :p
Otherwise correct me plz :D

Best regards M

BEN-V

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey,

U doin those outstanding pictures with a normal...well do i remember right: nicon coolpis 3mb? If yes: Nice photo-skills :p
Otherwise correct me plz :D

Best regards M
Not those ones, Marce. I just bought a Nikon D40...

greetings,

BEN

Marce

Arachnopeon
Ah ok, i just wonderd how you did this with a quite "normal" cam :rolleyes:

But anyway: Great pictures! Keep on posting them!!:cool:

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
heres a few more not as great as some pics on here but i wanted to add them anyways the first one is a pissed off Cyriopagopus schioedtei i find these guys to be just as harry to deal with as Pterinochilus murinus and the other are of a Cyriopagopus sp blue

xeron

Arachnopeon
Cyriopagopus Spec. Blue from Spain ^^

This is my C.Spec. Blue, you to know if to be of malasya or singapur? sorry for my english... :wall: :wall:

SOAD

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
looks like a female to me. but not sure if sub-adult males are blue.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
few pics of my girl, unfortunately they are through the glass so not great. Once she is more settled Ill eventually take her out for a nice photo shoot.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Impressive, whats her size? I hope my little sling turns into a nice big female. Right now its only 4cm DLS.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah he was a great guy to work with, and Im definately satisfied. I asked for the smallest Garunteed female he had so i had some more molts to watch with it. He told me he sent me one that is very nice, and after getting it I can see what he meant!