Genus Cyriopagopus (a.k.a. Haplopelma)

heteroscodra

Arachnopeon
Haven't got a clue what this is because they're to small but the eyes and abdominal pattern makes me believe it is Ornithoctoninae ( wich doesn't really help, but I just had to mention it ;) )

Sjef

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by heteroscodra
Haven't got a clue what this is because they're to small but the eyes and abdominal pattern makes me believe it is Ornithoctoninae ( wich doesn't really help, but I just had to mention it ;) )

Sjef
I guessed that much ;)

I think I'll just put them in my "Unidentified Nasty Brown/Black Digging Thing From Asia" section for now and see what happens with time :)

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
good thing they are so docile, makes photograpging a whole lot easier!

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Eddy, your lividum is very brown, like mine. How old is she?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by metallica
good thing they are so docile, makes photograpging a whole lot easier!
DOCILE??:eek: I WISH! My lividium IS docile... compared to my longipedum! The haploplemas just get more interesting with each new one I buy. I think I'm getting "hooked" on them!;)

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Juvenile Haplopelma lividum, freshly moulted.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm getting worse than Eddy with all these damn pics...last one.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by heteroscodra
REALLY freshly molted!!

nice pics ;)
She'd been dull and premoult for weeks, I opened her tub and she shot out of the borrow, across my hand, and dropped off into my "handling and photographing tank" before I could blink.
When I tried to get her back down the burrow all I got was threat postures. Like she was going to hurt me with those fangs!

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Um....Is that Final Fantasy 11? I don't care if you have to start a new thread or respond to this one -- but spill your guts about this game.

Jon