Genic molting

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got to see most of my first molt today. My A. genic sling started about 11:00 am today and by the time I got back from the store about 11:30 he was already most of the way out. I got a couple of pics but they really suck. My camera combined with my horrid photo skills just render blurry messes up close.

Just thought I would share in the excitement. I am sure most of you have seen it before but this is my first and it felt wrong not to share. This has further concreted my interest in Ts.

Not to mention Lycanthrope, myself, and my wife are headed to Michael Jacobis tomorrow so I have that to look forward to as well. :D :D :D

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on your first molt. :) I remember when it finally happened to me - and that wasn't long ago either. I was going nuts. {D Also a A. Genic.
Do you know whether yours is a boy or a girl yet?

OMG - you're gonna be bringing home LOTS of Ts tomorrow, I'm sure. ;) I wish I had a dealer close by...but then perhaps, maybe it's a good thing that I don't or I would easily go overboard in no time at all. :D

---
Wendy
---

Abraxis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice...

and Congrats on the first molt of many... I remember my first... it was my little (not so little anymore) G. pulchra... it was an amazing thing to witness... second only to watching my 5" rosea molt... took most of the day but what an amazing experience... I am glad you were able to witness the experience... all mine do it when my back is turned... and then leave the molt around the tank to mock me... LOLOL...

Peace Out

Ken