Geez, what was I thinking?

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OK, my tarantula collection has grown drastically in the last month (thanks to finding Martin's website). I am now up to 11 T's. Sooo, I am out getting groceries today with my daughter (she is 12), and she shows me these awesome containers, 4 containers for $2. She says, "Mom, these would be great for more spiders." Ummmmm, ya, let's get a few. So, we do. Now I have more empty containers. ALSO, a pet store sold me a T awhile back, was suppose to be a female, turned out to be a male, so she has ordered us 3 free Kritter keepers for our troubles.
Is everyone trying to aid my addiction, or am I just imagining it? Hubby is quick with his wallet too, when I see a new T that I want :eek:

So, now I will have 7 empty containers, and 6 empty kritter keepers to fill {D

Randomosity

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you could always donate to the "Poor College Student Who Has No Money For His/Her Tarantula Addiction" Fund :D

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Randomosity said:
you could always donate to the "Poor College Student Who Has No Money For His/Her Tarantula Addiction" Fund :D
{D HAHAHAHA , Oh, you are so funny {D

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well i just picked up 10 more mason jar pepper shakers,1 oval salt and pepper shaker set, 3 bug kits from dollar tree, 3 kritter keepers, 3 lidded containers that need holes put in.and i bought a betta fish and a betta tank. now i got the deli cup the fish came in and hubby said...we could put a t in that if it'd be over 3/4". but i already got 13 T's. well i want all the aphonapelmas (there are only like 38 of them out there), and an OBT for him. needless to say i only got 2 aphonapelmas right now...maby those container i just got do come in handy. {D
dianne

firefox2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mouse said:
well i just picked up 10 more mason jar pepper shakers,1 oval salt and pepper shaker set, 3 bug kits from dollar tree, 3 kritter keepers, 3 lidded containers that need holes put in.and i bought a betta fish and a betta tank. now i got the deli cup the fish came in and hubby said...we could put a t in that if it'd be over 3/4". but i already got 13 T's. well i want all the aphonapelmas (there are only like 38 of them out there), and an OBT for him. needless to say i only got 2 aphonapelmas right now...maby those container i just got do come in handy. {D
dianne
LOL, you're worse than I am. You win. Seriously, there must be a support group out there somewhere {D

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am up to 10 well, now 11 after I went and picked up this T some guy was selling in the paper. Its just a rosie, but she is quite the looker. He said he wanted something for his kids to "play with" . I was like "what the heck were you thinking?" Anyways, getting another T (G. pulchra) from Mebrebraz and Amanda (The Red Queen) & I are going to Indy for the Repitle convention and picking me up 2 more new T's from Botar...Gee I need more room! {D

Renee