Geeezzzz... pre-molt much!!!

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Check out my 3.5" female Chaco! She's drastically slowed down her feeding from being a fat hog to eating nearly nothing the past two weeks and is ignoring crickets. Her booty is also getting crazy huge so I think I can see a molt coming on! What do ya think? :clap:

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my l. parahybana did that.

i was astonished at his ability to avoid exploding :?

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Once she molts, she'll be twice as big, much junk in trunk;P

PIG-

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow--is there a tarantula in front of that bus? Oh wait, that's her butt! :p

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My female, about that size, just molted. She spent about 3 weeks in premolt and one day webbed the entire bottom of her cage and molted. She'll look sharp when she does molt.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Butt size does not necessarily mean that she's going to molt. Maybe she's just full from eating so much, that is a huge tarantula. :eek:

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm definitly thinking it's gonna be a molt because although she's a little piggie 24/7 she hasn't eaten anything for about two weeks and her booty just keeps getting larger.

That 1/2 bald and 1/2 mirror patch on her butt is also been getting darker as the days pass. More-so over the past two days. I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to see her molt! :D

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Baby got back

Yup, that's a big butt. Can't really tell if she's premolt, but I think she's gonna grow a little when she does! My male Chaco just molted yesterday and the colors are beautiful. They almost sparkle when they're freshly molted. He's well over 6 inches now, and looks huge! One of my favorite T's.