GBB not Eating

14pokies

Arachnoprince
God damn it, here i was busy looking at the legs, so i completely missed the spermweb underneath it :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: You`re right that is indeed spermweb. Well what an embarrassment :bag::bag::bag::embarrassed::embarrassed::D:D Louise!! snap out of it :eek::D
I blame it on my ADD.. The last thing I saw was the spider..Lol

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
These were pics from last week...not sure if they're close enough??
Yup, that's a mature male. Looks exactly like mine did. They hardly eat as mature males as the only thing on their mind now is breeding. I'd find him a lady if I were you. ;)

mistertim

Arachnobaron
God damn it, here i was busy looking at the legs, so i completely missed the spermweb underneath it :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: You`re right that is indeed spermweb. Well what an embarrassment :bag::bag::bag::embarrassed::embarrassed::D:D Louise!! snap out of it :eek::D
Now I don't feel AS bad for thinking your P. metallica was a P. subfusca in the other thread.

Migibu

Arachnopeon
This is only my second T (I was advised at the time I purchased it from thespidershop that it was a juvenile?).
From reading posts etc it doesn't sound as easy as just getting him a female and that be it??

If I'm not able to get him a female/don't go down that route...what would the outcome be??

N1ghtFire

Arachnoknight
This is only my second T (I was advised at the time I purchased it from thespidershop that it was a juvenile?).
From reading posts etc it doesn't sound as easy as just getting him a female and that be it??

If I'm not able to get him a female/don't go down that route...what would the outcome be??
You could purchase a mature female to pair him with and breed, but since he is your second T I would not suggest taking on the responsibility of having possibly hundreds of babies or breeding them not knowing exactly what you're doing.

You could sell/trade/loan him to someone who has a mature female they are looking to breed. This is what I would suggest would be best for him.

If you decide not to breed him he will just live out the rest of his days wandering and waiting for a female that will never come. Once they mature their days are basically numbered and the only thing they want to do before they pass away is breed. I would suggest at least trying to find a female for him.