GBB Name?

Cas S

Arachnoknight
Hello, I recently got my first T, an about 1¨ sling chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. IDK the sex, so names that can be male or female would be good.

EDIT: S\He is also in premolt, so if the molt isn't destroyed, I may be able to sex it with a macro shot

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Call it ricky bobby cause its fast and colorful...if you ain't first your last.

I would stick to GBB or C.cyaneopubscens, but I can see why names are fun for people with smaller collections. ;)

Cas S

Arachnoknight
I was thinking blue because their blue and also because of blue from jurassic world. But my leachianus gecko is also named after the JP franchise. He´s named after Alan Grant.

Razzledazzy

Arachnosquire
I tend to name mine after ledgends, like I've got names like Medusa and Chimera waiting in the wings. (Right now I've only got a Queen Guinevere.) :smug:

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Hello, I recently got my first T, an about 1¨ sling chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. IDK the sex, so names that can be male or female would be good.

EDIT: S\He is also in premolt, so if the molt isn't destroyed, I may be able to sex it with a macro shot
name it друг aka droog

sasker

Arachnoprince
Call it Alex. Could be short for Alexandra or Alexander.

Kim is another option. That's what I called my first spider (B. hamorii). It turned out to be a female and she is still one of my favourites.