GBB Destroying Webs and on Side

Cas S

Arachnoknight
So I woke up this mourning and my GBB, Blue, has destroyed all her webbing except a thick layer on top of her cork bark, which is where she usually sits. She also was on her side and was sticking her legs under her one at a time and seemed to be cleaning them. I know shes not molting because she molted something like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know what she is doing?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Seems normal, I don't have a GBB, but my old neighbor use to have one. It will always destroys the webbing in the enclosure sometimes and re-web the enclosure differently.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
How big is she? You sure it's a female? Males make spermwebs and tear them down again.
Or she's being typically female and is redecorating the place :D

Cas S

Arachnoknight
How big is she? You sure it's a female? Males make spermwebs and tear them down again.
Or she's being typically female and is redecorating the place :D
She is a sling, about 1". I just call all spiders she when idk the gender

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
She is a sling, about 1". I just call all spiders she when idk the gender
Definitely not mature male then :D
Toddler troubles it is then....next it will begin to question you with 'why' every time you talk to it....

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Ts will rearrange their webbing like that and also groom themselves, no big deal.

Cas S

Arachnoknight
Definitely not mature male then :D
Toddler troubles it is then....next it will begin to question you with 'why' every time you talk to it....
me: you have to eat the cricket
blue: why
me: so you dont starve
me: so you dont die

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
A lot of times webbers will outgrow their web tunnels after molting. That means its time to tear it all down and start again!

Cas S

Arachnoknight
A lot of times webbers will outgrow their web tunnels after molting. That means its time to tear it all down and start again!
She didn't make any tunnels, but she has since started rewetting, so I guess she outgrew something