GBB colors

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
Anyone know if there is any photo documentation of the GBB's color changes through its life cycle?(one single T) Im sure each seperate specimen would be a little different , but I think that would be neat to see. Anyway just wondering if someone had done it.

Fins

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Don't know about others, sure someone has, but planning on doing exactly that with my GBB and my LPs.

Should be interesting. My GBB was an 1" or so and has molted once in my care. I wish I had images from his first few molts though.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This female is not yet mature, and my pics from the first couple of molts were lousy. These pics are through 4 molts.

Amy Beth

Arachnopeon
I have a GBB sling. I have not seen a molt yet but I can not wait for the colors to show. These are great photos. I am glad this question was asked because I was wondering at what stages the colors started to show also. :) THanks

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wish I had had a decent camera when my GBB was little. Definitely a neat idea to do a photo journal of the changes they go through. I think I will do that with a couple of the slings I just got.

Fins

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pics. I'm going to use documenting their growth as an excuse to get a few more slings :)

sebeed

Arachnopeon
since formerphobe posted pictures of a female ill post our male. The first picture is when he was 1/2" when we got him on 03/06/2011 and in the last picture he is 3"
GBB1.jpg
GBB1.5.jpg
GBB2.jpg
GBB3.jpg
GBB4.jpg

NOTE: hes only molted four times in our care and his name is Azul

Last edited: