1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Garrick Odell (garrickodell@juno.com)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Mendi, Jul 18, 2002.

1. moghue

moghue Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Very Positive

Just recieved my C.fasciatum slings and couldnt be any happier. Great communication, packing and everything. They arrived alive and healthy. Will def do buisness with him again.

2. BorisTheSpider

BorisTheSpider Overly Complicated

Positive all the way ! :happy:

I just 5 LP slings from Garrick ( well actually six counting the freebie ) and there are great . They were perfectly packed up and arrived look healthy and happy . And I can't complain about the very nice price . I would definitely not hesitate to do business with him again .

3. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnoknight

positive:biggrin:

i purchased 20 LP's frm garrick and i am very happy with how the transaction went. thanks garrick!

wonderful:
    packing/shipping
    communication
    price
    spider health

4. agrodolce

agrodolce Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!

Did a trade w Garrick. Great communication, FAST shipper, good packing, gorgeous bugs (including some surprise freebies).

I will definitely do business with Garrick again!

5. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!

Good communication, great packaging, and a healthy over-count for good measure. Thanks Garrick!

6. TomM

TomM Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania

PA
    A+

101% POSITIVE!!!

I ordered a few C. fasciatum and L. parahybana slings from Garrick for a great price. His communication was perfect; answered all of my questions and gave me the tracking number for my order. I did priority shipping, so he sent them out on Friday, as we had planned, and they arrived healthy and active today (Monday) with a few extra slings thrown in the box. The packing was great and he insulated the box with ~1/2" styrofoam. The only negative thing I can say is that I'm mad that I've never order from Garrick until now. The whole transaction was one of the most positive deals I have ever dealt with. Do NOT hesitate to order from Garrick!

- Tom M.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  7. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnofarmer Old Timer

Got a great order of fasciatum, and parahybana from Garrick. Transaction went smooth and shipping was fast. Will definitely do business with Garrick again.
    Michael