1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaherp's photo thread

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Gaherp, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Storm76

Storm76 Arachnoemperor

Germany
    Advertisement
    Good luck!

2. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

This is from the second sac of P. Irminia, sorry I did not keep updates on the first one it was good also, but only gave me 50 slings. This one was much larger and looks to be well over a 100 in this one. I just snapped a quick pic before they go into the incubator. I let mom take care of them until they are getting close to 2nd instar. She was not happy at all with this process, but we escaped with no new puncture holes. I will post more pics when they get to 2nd instar and are feeding.

Attached Files:

3. MarkmD

MarkmD Arachnoprince

Nice collection of T's and like you're P,irminia slings very cute.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

The slings are getting ready to be 2nd instars, and I will post pics once they start molting. Here are some pics of a few that have T's that snapped pics of today.
    B. Smithi
    [​IMG]

C. Fasciatum(one of 5 I am raising up. Once I know I sexes I will most likely thin out the group a little)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

Snapped a few pics today. The Irminia slings should be molting into 2nd instars in the next 5 days or so. The other pic is of my female haitian brown(P. cancerides) . I wish I had gotten a little closer to her with the tape measure she is actually about 6.5 inches diagonal leg span from front right to rear left. Not to mention she never misses a meal.

Attached Files:

6. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

First up is the Irminia slings which have started into 2nd instars. Thought I would give them another look before bed and snapped this pic.
    [​IMG]

Now just some pics I took yesterday I forgot to upload. Enjoy
    G. Pulchripes(my wife loves this one.)
    [​IMG]
    G. Rosea
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Storm76

Storm76 Arachnoemperor

Germany
    Nice job with the irminias!

8. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

139 is what I ended up with I thought it was going to be a little less then that, but once I got all the portion cups low and behold 139. All are getting ready to feed, and I have the termites ready.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

Long time since I posted thought I would post a pic to my thread. This is a Davus Pentalore female I finally got a mm for. Will post more pics since I have a few species I will be breeding this year. 20170608_194059-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnosquire

Got two MM T. Violaceus to work with. Hopefully females will molt soon to put them to work. This is the larger at a little over 3.5" dls. The other male is only 2/3rd his size.

Attached Files: