G. rosea on its back?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I am glad no one took this thread serious.. :)

Also glad everyone got a laugh out of it.. {D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It will.. If it dont.. The mods can just shut the thread.. Its not really one with important information in it.. ;) :D

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That sure was a knee-slapper, Tommy;) Of course, my Charlotte had to flip while I was out of town these past days and another molted ninja-style, so I saw neither of those:wall:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That sure was a knee-slapper, Tommy;) Of course, my Charlotte had to flip while I was out of town these past days and another molted ninja-style, so I saw neither of those:wall:
Well that sucks you missed them.. I have had 3 molt today.. Got to watch the rosea, & pulchripes.. The fasciatum was in it burrow.. :rolleyes:

But.. Confirmed the pulchripes & the fasciatum as males.. :cool: So I could have avoided the molts a tad long.. With a little hope they were females...

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ouch. Sorry about the dudes:(. 3 in one day? I guess only having 4 makes things less complicated for me;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ouch. Sorry about the dudes:(. 3 in one day? I guess only having 4 makes things less complicated for me;)
Yeah... But I have had confirmed 4 males in the past week.. :rolleyes: One happened to be a MM.. The other I had a feeling for a male.. The last two I hoped were females.. :rolleyes: But its part of the hobby.. No need to be all upset about it I guess..

P.S. Where have you been? I have not seen you posting as much lately..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The pictures as promised.. Not to happy with them though.. The have a slight blur.. :rolleyes:

Here is the male pulchripes.. Looking amazing!

This one is from when he just flipped over..

Here he is 5 minutes ago..

Here is Daisy the rosea...

Surprisingly.. The fasciatum sat there for the shots.. Didnt move until I closed the lid.. LoL! I need a female.. This one is amazing to.. :D

See.. It happened.. {D:}

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fantastic pics Tommy, Thanks for sharing them, And congrats on the successful molts of some beautiful Tarantulas.