G.rosea left this on the floor..what is it?

Aunt Ant

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi guys!
My friends got a G.rosea rcf months ago, the first time they let her wander she deposited these tiny things with clear fluid. The scale of it is 1/4 inch. Anyone ever see something like that? Educated guesses as to what it is? I have an idea.. but I'm interested in your thoughts

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
It looks like it had an abortion. :?

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Rosie's poop doesnt look like that. It looks more like white bird poop on the side of the glass.
I have no idea what this is but if I had to make a guess I would say she wasnt anywhere near her home where all her webs are and couldnt hold her eggs in any longer. She layed them and then put the clear liquid on them (which would be like a form of glue) which she would have rolled around on the webs to make the silk sak.
Thats my guess but I have no idea.

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have had a MALE rosea poop on me and on my table before and it looked EXACTLY LIKE THAT......TRUST ME ITS POOP

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I wont argue with you if you say you seen this before, but I've never seen that kind of poop from my tarantulas before. Maybe it was constipated?{D
Thats more like moose style poop haha.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If it were eggs wouldnt it have a yellowish color to it?? That does indeed look like spidy dooodooo.. :cool:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Whew, you saved me the trouble of having to photograph the exact same thing! LOL

Though I was going to ask if it was eggs left by a prey item.. but poop it is then!

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If it is really poop I think it would have been funny for everyone to say that it is eggs and give pointers on how to incubate/ raise them. Post updates of the hatching poop and stuff in the near future.
Then again I've been active on a pranksters forum for the past almost 4 years so I guess thats just the evil in me:);P

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Then why does all my T's poop look like bird poop? Is this uniqe to rosehairs? :confused:
Yes it is your friend now has a rare rose hair that poops out pebbles instead of bird poo..:wall:

I cant explain what the clear liquid is or why the T's poo looks the way it looks.. But as WelshTan has had an experiance with her male doing that and I have seen it from one of mine.. It is poo I dont know why they poo like that you didnt ask why they do you just asked what it was.. Maybe I will wait for one of mine to poo like that again and I will take it to a professor and let him/her look at it under a scope.. :D {D Then we can get an answer..

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If it is really poop I think it would have been funny for everyone to say that it is eggs and give pointers on how to incubate/ raise them. Post updates of the hatching poop and stuff in the near future.
Then again I've been active on a pranksters forum for the past almost 4 years so I guess thats just the evil in me:);P
LMAO. That thought went across my mind too. ;P