g. pulchra sling questions!!

Polenth

Arachnobaron
Ok so as some of you know (have had lots of helpfull advice from you guys) i just got a 1.2cm g. pulchra sling. I currently have him housed in a small cylindrical enclosure and he has made a shallow burrow with spagmoss over the top of it so its effectivley completely closed off. However he never comes out (accept at night) and he is disturbed really easily when i open the enclosure due to his location and the type of enclosure it is (unscrew to open). So i have mini faunarium that is a bit bigger but still pretty small, that i just prepared and i was wandering a few things, firstly which enclosure do you think he would do better in? remeber he is 1.2cm big, secondly is it ok to rehouse him so soon after he has just been rehoused (week ago). Thirdly is there anything i should add to the new enclosure or that you think should be changed? and finally is the enclosure too big for it? i wont move him if you guys think i should just let him settle or that its unesssiary, i only want to move him if it will have some sort of benifit. I thought the better more secure hide would make him feel safer, and the lid for access would make maintenance less stressfull.
I use bigger enclosures than most for my tiny spiderlings, as I don't really have the coordination for tiny condiment cups. But I'm talking bigger like a deli pot, not a faunarium. There are holes in the lids of those tanks that are big enough for your spiderling to escape.