G. Pulchra anyone?

emilybee222

Arachnopeon
I've been looking to acquire one for awhile now and can't find one anywhere. If anyone knows of somewhere I could find one for a decent price, that would be awesome :) I'm not really sure how much they typically sell for, but I know they are not cheap. So if anyone sees one in the for sale section, please notify me. Help a fellow t lover out :)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I see them for sale on classifieds all the time.. jamies Ts , Petcenterusa,.
Unforunately I dont own one yet... awsome Ts

prices range $30-70 .. $200+ for adult females

Last edited:

ijmccollum

Arachnosquire
Jamie had some not too long ago - but said she was selling them fast, Ken doesn't have them, I don't think Kelly does either. As for petcenter, I don't know. Right now they are a little scarce.

smoothie4l

Arachnopeon
Why yes, these buggers are very expensive (but it is so worth it, I also want one really bad) all I know is that you can get the best prices at conventions. I hope I helped (i probably didn't)

A7xConnor

Arachnosquire
I swear tarantula's over at the Americas are so much more expensive than here in europe :s I see the Brachypelma Albiceps species on american supplier sites for 70dollars upwards, whereas you can get one here for a mere 6pounds. Although I did pay £100 for a 6" Pulchra a year back which was my first T and she's great, but a bit boring in my opinion, I expected her to be a bit more of a "showy" tarantula, but all she does is sit out the front of her log chilling very rarely in the day, then for the most part of the day she retreats to the back of her log where she can't even be seen, I'm glad she's happy an'all, but half the time it looks like I own a tank of mud and wood and such :D you can get a 1cm sling from here for £6, but that's if your willing to risk buying from so far away and if they actually ship outside the EU I do not know /:

Square

Arachnopeon
Sr. Chencho had some for about 25 bucks not sure if he still has them might wanna check the classifieds