1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

funnylori

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by GForce14063, Mar 14, 2008.

1. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Excellent person to deal with she kept good communication through out the transaction and she kept the well being of the spiders a top priority. Will most deffinately deal with again.

Robert

2. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++positive++++

Just completed a trade for some of lori's purpurea, great communication, shipping, packing and a great trade as well, Congrats on the purpurea sac and I'll be back for more, PEACE, B.

3. NorthwestInverts

NorthwestInverts Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positve

Just completed a transaction with Lori. She provided excellent communication, an outstanding packing job, and happy, healthy spiders! I would highly recommend doing business with her. Thanks again Lori!

Dean

4. Aubrey Sidwell

Aubrey Sidwell Arachnobaron Old Timer

Oregon
    *POSITIVE*

I recently received some A. purpurea in a trade from Lori. They were well packed and all arived alive and well. Communication was excellent. Thanks Lori.

5. Positive!!!

I recieved my end of a trade with Lori. I could'nt be happier.
    She is very easy to deal with,and packs great.
    Everyone should do business with her.

Thanks Lori.

6. Positive!!!

How could I forget?!
    I completed a trade with Lori and could not be happier. She is local to so it is always nice having someone drop by to say hi.
    Lori is always worth dealing with never think twice!
    Thanks again!:worship:

7. chrispy

chrispy Arachnosquire

+++ Positive +++

Completed a trade that was packed great and arrived very healthy .Positive transaction and would recommend for business. Chris

8. Noexcuse4you

Noexcuse4you Arachnodemon

++POSITIVE++​

I just received a juvi female P. striata from Lori. Excellent communication!! FAST shipping and great packing!

9. chautrung

chautrung Arachnopeon

Just received 3 versi slings from Lori today; they were very well packed and arrived in great shape. Very good communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

10. KadeshAvic

KadeshAvic Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

Lori is a superb seller! Received 5 versi slings today, all alive and happy. Price was incredibly low and even got a freebie! Communication was great. Talked to her about getting some, and she shipped the next morning. Packaging was perfect. Absolutely would love to work with again.

Thanks Lori!!

11. I ordered 50 versicolor on Sunday and received them Tuesday. The packing was excellent and they were in great shape. I even received a few freebies. Thanks for a very smooth transaction.