[Inquiry] FUIB Pets

Bambu

Arachnopeon
Hope I'm doing this right...

I'm looking to (hopefully) purchase my first T from an upcoming reptile show in Fresno, California. From what I've heard, the two T breeders that will be there are FUIB Pets as well as Millipedes and More. I found a thread here with a what looks to be positive response to Millipedes and More, but can't seem to find much on FUIB Pets...

Any information is appreciated!

comradewho

Arachnopeon
I purchased from FUIB pets at a recent show and found the exchange worthwhile.

They have success breeding some difficult species and are a great option for getting captive bred at reasonable, mid-market prices.

Reid0210

Arachnopeon
FUIB Pets is the place to get them! I get all of mine from him. His name is Robert, super cool guy and knows his stuff. I just sent him my MM versicolor for breeding. Did you end up getting any?

Bambu

Arachnopeon
FUIB Pets is the place to get them! I get all of mine from him. His name is Robert, super cool guy and knows his stuff. I just sent him my MM versicolor for breeding. Did you end up getting any?
Good to know, thanks! Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to the show. But they are in my area (as far as shows go at least), so here's hoping they're at future local shows as well.

I ended up ordering my first T online for what it's worth by the way.

Reid0210

Arachnopeon
Good to know, thanks! Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to the show. But they are in my area (as far as shows go at least), so here's hoping they're at future local shows as well.

I ended up ordering my first T online for what it's worth by the way.
You can check out his Facebook page too to get some ordered.