Fronline, Aerosols, diffusers.....jumpers

Penguin

Arachnopeon
ok i recently posted asking what it is that could have killed most of my spiders. i have regal jumping spiders, as well as a few other species of jumpers who suddenly started getting sick with some sort of neurological problem, which would end up killing the 1-2 weeks after it began. i lost almost all of my slings, and a few adults. this did not start until i moved into this new house. i'm trying to narrow it down.
i read that frontline works by attacking the central nervous system of the parasite, and there are 2 dogs here who have it applied monthly, sometimes less. how common is it that this is a factor? i know soooo many people who have dogs and cats and treat them with stuff like this, and have spiders, and other bugs as pets. so how likely is it? is just having them in the same living space enough to affect them? or a random shed hair?
also, we have these stupid diffuser things that shoot out essential oils into the air, as well as one lady who loves her hairspray. none of this is being used in my room, but when she sprays the hairspray i can definitely smell it for a little bit. can the chemicals in the air be toxic to them? these are the only things that have changed since the move. the food that all the spiders have ingested have been different from one another, and as far as the frontline, i never handled a lot of my slings. nor did i have them out of the cups. the only consistant thing i noticed, is air. as soon as i moved them from dei cups that just had holes poked in them to cups with a mesh lid with more ventilation, this happened. (i origionally thought it was the d. hydei, but then the adults got sick.)
so if anyone has had any similar experience, or just knows for some reason, how likely is it one of these?

i moved them into my personal bathroom, and i got a hepa air purifier with a carbon filter. hopefully it helps the remaining few.