1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From 4"X7" to 6"X6"X12"

Discussion in 'Vivariums and Terrariums' started by Red Eunice, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Red Eunice

Red Eunice Arachnobaron Active Member

Advertisement
    I rehoused these three 2 1/2"+ slings yesterday morning. 2 Psalms and a Tappie needing larger homes and the fact my heated cabinet is crowded.
    Overall process took 1/2 hour to complete. Spent a good 10 minutes trying to get the Tappie to cooperate. Lol! Psalms walked right w/h a simple nudge and began exploring about.
    Took pics. See below.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

I can tell you don't have enough space, and because I'm such a generous and all around good guy, I'm willing to take those older containers you made off your hands. Now you MIGHT think that's a self-serving statement, but it really isn't. See, w/those containers gone, you will now have more room for Ts. It's all about you Red ! ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Red Eunice

You're killing me! Lmao!

Why would you want used 40 oz. arboreal enclosures? I've 6 maybe 8 empty ones collecting dust right now.
    Unless... you're referring to the acrylic ones I've made. In that case, FMBM, not ready to part with them just yet.

I promise you'll get 1st dibs if/when they're available. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. viper69

Did I hear acrylic?? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Red Eunice

Hahaha!
    All the acrylics have tenants. After their next molt, 6 P. regalis slings, will need rehoused and only 4 acrylics are available. Need to purchase 3 sheets and start fabricating the sizes I'll be needing in the next few months. The building never ends and I look forward to "Get 'er done!".

6. viper69

Well shoot, that just means you aren't feeding them enough ;)

I'm clearing off space as I type!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Red Eunice

Rehoused 3 P. regalis yesterday AM. 2 began webbing overnight, fast acclimations. :)
    Only photos I could get since battery gave out. :banghead:
    3\'\'P.regalis.jpg P.regalis#5.jpg P.regalis#5.jpg