Frog Pictures.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks buddy and here is some more for ya! E.tricolors in their new plant.did you see the new Pyxie pics as well?

well I revamped the little viv again so that they arent on gravel and it is only in the water feature. I will post full pics o fit later but for now I wanted to post a few of how they are settled into the new plant :D

well there we go! let me know what you think. and thats only 6 of the 7 I couldnt get them all in one shot, did my best tho!

nickbachman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
awesome pyxie pics. those newest pics look awesome as well. i cant wait till school gets out and i have some time to make a nice viv.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice enclosures philist! Do you use a drain of gravel at the bottom of the tank for the plants?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yes I use a whole thick layer of gravel and then make a pit for the water feature then put coco fibre on top well above the waterline.and thank you very much I am glad you like them.. I am just practucung now and am going to begin rebuilding tanks and making nice planted vivs out of them.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
yes I use a whole thick layer of gravel and then make a pit for the water feature then put coco fibre on top well above the waterline.and thank you very much I am glad you like them.. I am just practucung now and am going to begin rebuilding tanks and making nice planted vivs out of them.

Very nice, what kind of water feature do you have? You should get some overall pics of the last partial enclosure pics you posted.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well its a temporary tank so its just a dug out pit with water for now.. they are just babies and theres no room for a pump in a KK lol I will take a pic and post in a few. meanwhile here are some tomato frogs.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Chubby frogs and tomato frog sare quite cool.. you only see the tomatos when they come out at night for the most part and I believe you see very little of the chubby frog but personally I would get it for sure at $10 haha but thats just me.. and here are your viv pics as requested if u have questions let me know.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm gonna go pick that frog up this weekend, I hope it's still available then. Anyways, great looking vivs! The way you made that little pond is great! :clap: I can't wait to see more of your vivs.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha I gave up on the T vivs for abit they always ruin them and shoot poo all over it :D I am going to go back through all of them and try to make ones that will work better. I really like doing the frog ones though because they stay how you make them.. though not with pyxies and pacmans... they will eat or destroy anything decorative I find.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
haha I gave up on the T vivs for abit they always ruin them and shoot poo all over it :D I am going to go back through all of them and try to make ones that will work better. I really like doing the frog ones though because they stay how you make them.. though not with pyxies and pacmans... they will eat or destroy anything decorative I find.
Haha, when I make my T enclosures I expect the to ruin so I just let them. Good luck with their enclosures. That's definately a good thing with frogs huh? They love the beautiful enclosures you made for them, they probably think they are actually in the wild lol.

HepCatMoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
arachnophilist,

i notice you use live plants in your vivs. how do you light them?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have full spectrum lights and a window in the room so they get indirect sunlight as well

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
herte are some quick pics of my new additions. better pics will follow.

Scaphiophryne gottlebei

and a C.cranwelli x C.corunata (Fantasy Frog)

you can see the large horns on it. I also picked up anothe M.laevigata but it is hiding and there are already lots of laevigata pics in this thread.tell me what you think!

HepCatMoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those little guys with the orange, black, white, and green are awesome looking.