Fringed ornamental molting on stomach

Iamunknowntoall

Arachnopeon
I'm so scared that my tarantula is going to die I know to leave it alone but last night noticed it was molting on its stomach I know it's molting because I saw it fine the day before with a few signs of molting like not eating but still being a sort of lazy active and not as outgoing. Im just scared it will die so I will leave it alone, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen them come out fine, I do know too well that it could die. Thanks all .

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Yes they usually come out fine. It is uncommon for them to perish unless disturbed or other factors.

sasker

Arachnoprince
They sometimes do this. I had a B. albopilosum that molted on her side. In her case she lost a leg somehow, so I think such atypical molts are not ideal.

Here is a clip of a tarantula molting on its belly:

Iamunknowntoall

Arachnopeon
This is weird I went to go check on him it seems he or she has moved with its legs out making me think it was done but looking some more in her cage I see no skin but she is not moving and is not in a molting position? Very confused. I know she's not dead but she doesn't seem like she molting or being active. Confuzzled.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
This is weird I went to go check on him it seems he or she has moved with its legs out making me think it was done but looking some more in her cage I see no skin but she is not moving and is not in a molting position? Very confused. I know she's not dead but she doesn't seem like she molting or being active. Confuzzled.
Hard to picture what your describing, share some photos of what your seeing.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Try using a flashlight to get a better photo. I can't make out anything useful in the above two.