1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freshly molted sexy beasts!!! NUMMY!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Spider-man 2, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Spider-man 2

Spider-man 2 Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    I thought I would share these. I came home to a freshly molted adult female M. robustum. I was blown away at her vibrant colors and new attitude. Here she is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also my, what is believed to be, H. aureopilosum molted the day I left for vacation, but I didn't get a chance to pull her out and check her out. I recently transferred her to a new enclosure and got to snap some photos. Just gorgeous with an attitude to match. Take a gander:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unforunately while I was away, 3 Ts died on me. They were my adult female P. lugardi, Pissbomb. I miss her, she was soo cool. I had a feeling she might die while I was gone. She just acted so sickly ever since I bred her. Also my newly aquired T. gigas (sling) and one H. maculata (sling) passed away. I am no longer in the Tap club, sooo sad I am. I didn't even get a chace to take a photo. Although Jason hooked me up with 4 more H. maculata slings yesterday, so now I am up to 5. Woot woot. You the man Jason!!

2. Angelo

Angelo Arachnobaron Old Timer

amazing pics man!! :eek: :eek: your robustum is incredible! and the aureopilosum is gorgeous. sorry bout your losses. your description of your lugardi dying exactly matches how mine passed away-just started to look really sickly and grubby. really sad. :8o anywho, great pix and thanks for sharing. BTW...whats that stuff in your aureopilosum's dish? looks like nasty old veggies! (jk) :rolleyes:

3. Yeah that robustum is AWESOME !!!!

4. Spider-man 2

There are pebbles. Thanks.

5. Zombie

Zombie Arachnoknight

That robustum is smokin' buddy.

Very nice.

6. Immortal_sin

Immortal_sin Arachnotemptress Old Timer

nice robustum! I kinda miss mine now!
    sorry to hear about the deaths....what a bummer

7. Lochala

Lochala Arachnobaron Old Timer

OOOHh YYEEAAAHH!!!(wipes drool off of face) your haplopelma is absolutely gorgous! :}

8. armstrong82

armstrong82 Arachnosquire Old Timer

nice pics man, beautiful specimens.

9. Spider-man 2

u kinda miss it? I would die is mine even left me. She is my pride and joy!!!

Deaths in my T family suck majorly. :( :( :(

10. Spider-man 2

*offers a towel*

11. inked

inked Arachnosquire

yeah very nice Dwayne... some very good lookin tarantulas there!!

sorry to hear about the losses.. but awesome about the H.mac slings!!

12. Spider-man 2

always nice to get more Ts!!!

13. Lochala

Lochala Arachnobaron Old Timer

I really like considerate people. ;) They are both very tastylicious babes!! (sorry about grammar.)

14. Mattyb

Mattyb Arachnoking Old Timer

Beautiful pics, and Ts, keep up the good work.

-Mattyb

15. phormingochilus

phormingochilus Arachnoangel Old Timer

Your "H. aureopilosum" is in fact a Haplopelma sp. "Vietnam". H. sp. "aureopilosum" is usually readily distinguishable by the yellow-tan coloration of the lateral areas of patella and tibia ;-)

Nice spider anyways ;-)

Regards
    Søren

16. Spider-man 2

yeah, I have figured that out now, bummer. Thanks anyways though. :D

17. shadowkat

shadowkat Arachnosquire Old Timer

Sweet Lord!!!

That is absoultly GORGEUS! what kind of personality does it have, looks A bit feisty