1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freshly molted sexy beasts!!! NUMMY!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Spider-man 2, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Spider-man 2

Spider-man 2 Arachnoprince Old Timer

I thought I would share these. I came home to a freshly molted adult female M. robustum. I was blown away at her vibrant colors and new attitude. Here she is:

Also my, what is believed to be, H. aureopilosum molted the day I left for vacation, but I didn't get a chance to pull her out and check her out. I recently transferred her to a new enclosure and got to snap some photos. Just gorgeous with an attitude to match. Take a gander:

Unforunately while I was away, 3 Ts died on me. They were my adult female P. lugardi, Pissbomb. I miss her, she was soo cool. I had a feeling she might die while I was gone. She just acted so sickly ever since I bred her. Also my newly aquired T. gigas (sling) and one H. maculata (sling) passed away. I am no longer in the Tap club, sooo sad I am. I didn't even get a chace to take a photo. Although Jason hooked me up with 4 more H. maculata slings yesterday, so now I am up to 5. Woot woot. You the man Jason!!
  2. Angelo

Angelo Arachnobaron Old Timer

amazing pics man!! :eek: :eek: your robustum is incredible! and the aureopilosum is gorgeous. sorry bout your losses. your description of your lugardi dying exactly matches how mine passed away-just started to look really sickly and grubby. really sad. :8o anywho, great pix and thanks for sharing. BTW...whats that stuff in your aureopilosum's dish? looks like nasty old veggies! (jk) :rolleyes:
  3. Yeah that robustum is AWESOME !!!!
  4. Spider-man 2

There are pebbles. Thanks.
  5. Zombie

Zombie Arachnoknight

That robustum is smokin' buddy.

Very nice.
  6. Immortal_sin

Immortal_sin Arachnotemptress Old Timer

nice robustum! I kinda miss mine now!
    sorry to hear about the deaths....what a bummer
  7. Lochala

Lochala Arachnobaron Old Timer

OOOHh YYEEAAAHH!!!(wipes drool off of face) your haplopelma is absolutely gorgous! :}
  8. armstrong82

armstrong82 Arachnosquire Old Timer

nice pics man, beautiful specimens.
  9. Spider-man 2

u kinda miss it? I would die is mine even left me. She is my pride and joy!!!

Deaths in my T family suck majorly. :( :( :(
  10. Spider-man 2

*offers a towel*
  11. inked

inked Arachnosquire

yeah very nice Dwayne... some very good lookin tarantulas there!!

sorry to hear about the losses.. but awesome about the H.mac slings!!
  12. Spider-man 2

always nice to get more Ts!!!
  13. Lochala

Lochala Arachnobaron Old Timer

I really like considerate people. ;) They are both very tastylicious babes!! (sorry about grammar.)
  14. Mattyb

Mattyb Arachnoking Old Timer

Beautiful pics, and Ts, keep up the good work.

15. phormingochilus

phormingochilus Arachnoangel Old Timer

Your "H. aureopilosum" is in fact a Haplopelma sp. "Vietnam". H. sp. "aureopilosum" is usually readily distinguishable by the yellow-tan coloration of the lateral areas of patella and tibia ;-)

Nice spider anyways ;-)

16. Spider-man 2

yeah, I have figured that out now, bummer. Thanks anyways though. :D
  17. shadowkat

shadowkat Arachnosquire Old Timer

Sweet Lord!!!

That is absoultly GORGEUS! what kind of personality does it have, looks A bit feisty