azroc909

Arachnosquire
Beware fraud! Came across an ad in another forum that said
"Hello,
I have these adult females for sale:
Poecilotheria metallica (2) 0.2
Theraphosa blondi (1) 0.1
Brachypelma smithii (1) 0.1"

I contacted the seller by email going by Frank Brummack, was very prompt on responding with prices. Prices seemed like a really good deal. I proceeded on asking him questions about the t's which he replied and seemed very knowledgeable specially about how they were sexed. He stated that he didn't have time for them any more. I asked where was He located at, he responded that he was In Eckhart Indiana (read about this location used by scammers before) (red flag) . I also asked him what was his PayPal email so I can send payment which he ignored (red flag). He finally told me how to pay which, It was moneygram (red flag). he gave me instructions on where to buy moneygram and which one and then to email him the 24 digit code and after receiving code he would ship t's via usps. he said to send half the money now and when I receive the t to send the rest.
Email also raised a red flag was coming up in Europe (@ok.de) I told him I only pay with PayPal and left it at that.
Don't trust anyone asking for moneygram, cashier's check, or money orders. If you do be carefull. Now these days scams are everywhere.
Here is the info i have reported it in that forum.
Frank brummack
Eckhart Indiana
frankbrummack.ephebopus@ok.de

Mystery33

Arachnopeon
I almost bought the P. Metallica today he told me he was from Maryland! But the biggest red flag was a 6in female P Metallica for $165 shipped

drizzt

Arachnopeon
I paid him about 100€ and think ill just have lost my money.
Be warned, he is not real Frank Brummack.
Now he said me, i must pay more to receive package ;)
Have his bank account in Berlin.

He poses as Frank Brummack, who have good opinions on terraristik.com:

http://www.terraristik.com/tb/user_details_tb_uk.php?id=19311

He uses similar mail as You see.
Gaved me original addres from frank webpage (adress is on sight - http://www.skorpione-spinnen-geckos...d=51:ueber-mich&catid=36:ueber-mich&Itemid=58)
and bank account in berlin.
First i pay him about 100€... Lies, promises of spiders photos.. etc.. and silence.
Today he tried to grub me for another 40€... and my red light flashed. ("Insurance fee" for delivery company - LOL)