1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Forum- Can Hardly Post Today

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by viper69, Aug 6, 2018.

1. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

Advertisement
    There's something up with the forum I believe. Browser working fine with other sites.

I can log in- a few times post as seen today.

However, now when I try to post, once I click post (all else before that is normal, ie typing into response field), the buttons dim, and the site just hangs there forever.

I can click around on the site and read etc, cannot post.

I'm only posting in Science and Chat sub-forum for Ts.

2. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

I have been having the same issue since last night: intermittent lag throughout the site. (Last night, I was getting page load times in excess of 45 seconds.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. viper69

When it's not working, even clicking on the little emoticons towards a person's reply has the same effect. The icons go dim a bit, and it hangs. Shortly after I posted the message above I was able to post normally. However it's rather constant the entire day. Never saw this type of behavior before. Hope you guys can fix it.

4. WildSpider

WildSpider Arachnosquire Active Member

USA
    Maybe it's the server?

5. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor Active Member

That happens to me almost daily for the last year at least. I just refresh after the bar loads in the top left corner and my post is there. Same with any ratings.

I'm on the mobile site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MintyWood826

MintyWood826 Arachnosquire Active Member

I've been noticing this too.

A lag has caused double posting for me twice in the last two days. It happened when it seemed like it wasn't posting so I clicked again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. viper69

I issue Ive experienced, I've never experience on AB, not this version or the previous one.