Footage of a tarantula creating a sperm web

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
I like many others enjoy browsing YouTube from time to time, while some sessions revolve around random videos, others revolve around a subject. This subject being sperm webs. While browsing videos on the topic, I notice there aren't many at all. One lucky and exciting moment put me and my male tarantula "Stiffler" in the spotlight for over an hour of footage watching him create what I have in my books as his second sperm web since hooking out. The hour of footage was edited down to a seven minute video unlike another on the subject. I took my own YouTube channel a different direction, and I now focus my videos around arachnids and reptiles. This is the first video I've made since I made this change, and after weeks of editing, here it is. (Watch on YouTube for faster viewing)

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I like many others enjoy browsing YouTube from time to time, while some sessions revolve around random videos, others revolve around a subject. This subject being sperm webs. While browsing videos on the topic, I notice there aren't many at all. One lucky and exciting moment put me and my male tarantula "Stiffler" in the spotlight for over an hour of footage watching him create what I have in my books as his second sperm web since hooking out. The hour of footage was edited down to a seven minute video unlike another on the subject. I took my own YouTube channel a different direction, and I now focus my videos around arachnids and reptiles. This is the first video I've made since I made this change, and after weeks of editing, here it is. (Watch on YouTube for faster viewing)
Great footage man! Very cool.