Food plants for northern walking sticks?

CatSpit

Arachnopeon
I've got some northern walking stick bugs and they've eaten through the miniature rose I got as winter food already. :p We just had a pretty hard freeze, wiping out the brambles and things in the yard that I know of to feed them. What can I buy that they might eat? (I'm aware that I need to buy organic/no pesticides.) At the moment they're getting by on dead leaves and daily mistings.

As a note, these guys are native to my area - I literally collected their grandparents from my storage unit because it's pesticide-treated and I didn't want them to die. As far as I can find, they're legal to keep, unlike non-native species.

Isopods others

Arachnoknight
Most stick insects eat bramble (blackberry bramble) , whether this is the case for your Northern's, you can order this from the internet, I've seen on ebay you can buy it, whether it's worth your money i am unsure

CatSpit

Arachnopeon
Most stick insects eat bramble (blackberry bramble) , whether this is the case for your Northern's, you can order this from the internet, I've seen on ebay you can buy it, whether it's worth your money i am unsure
They haven't been very enthusiastic about bramble when I've tried it in the past. Luckily the weather is warming up again this week and I got some rose and bramble cuttings to sprout indoors. Also tried giving them organic lettuce blend from the store but they're only nibbling it.

I guess for next year I'll plan to have some bigger potted roses and just bring them indoors when it freezes.

Isopods others

Arachnoknight
They haven't been very enthusiastic about bramble when I've tried it in the past. Luckily the weather is warming up again this week and I got some rose and bramble cuttings to sprout indoors. Also tried giving them organic lettuce blend from the store but they're only nibbling it.

I guess for next year I'll plan to have some bigger potted roses and just bring them indoors when it freezes.
A very good idea, you've thought this through