Food for Ts' Food

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
Ok so i have meal worms, crickets, superworms, wax worms, and Dubias... my question is what should I feed them. I have many high quality fish foods, cat foods, whole fish, and the likes I can offer them. i want em as healthy as Ican for my Ts. Heres a few ingredient lists on fish foods

Attachments

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Romaine lettuce, spinach, carrots, high quality fish and cat/dog food should be good enough

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Meal worms should be fine with some oats. The only other feeders I keep are B. lateralis and I give them fruit usually.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Meal worms and supers are kept primarily on wheat bran, I only give these a very minute amount of fresh veggies once in a while...too much is not good.

My crickets are fed a good variety for maximum nutritional value. I give mine several types of leafy greens, apples, carrots, and some wheat bran that they really seem to go crazy for.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
meal worms
superworms
Wheat bran, you don't need to give them anything else.

Wheat bran/oatmeal/fish food mix, water crystals to keep them hydrated.

Pretty much anything as long as you don't go overboard with the protein (they convert it into uric acid as a food store, too much can kill them).

I use a mix of chick feed and fish food plus water crystals to keep them hydrated.