Florida Ivory Millipede Egg or Something Else?

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
I came home today to see my surprisingly active ivory millipede climbing the corner of my tank (when I spray their tank, it pumps them up and they become ninjas and start moving around more and climbing like crazy, that’s besides the point). When I went to check it out and get a closer look, I noticed a yellowish orb coming out of its tail end. Doesn’t look like frass to me. Is it an egg or anything I should be concerned about?
C6276F35-85F5-4EDB-B2A3-B200EEE0A24C.jpeg

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I think it's still frass, but I'd wait for other people to chime in.

CompostWitch

Arachnopeon
Have you fed them anything odd or colorful lately, like carrots? I've noticed when I fed my ivories an apple it seemed to give them watery frass, and when I fed my land snails carrots their poop was orange...

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
Have you fed them anything odd or colorful lately, like carrots? I've noticed when I fed my ivories an apple it seemed to give them watery frass, and when I fed my land snails carrots their poop was orange...
I've never fed them anything other than cucumber and leaves, among oak wood of course.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Did it drop to the ground? It looks more like an egg than frass, but then I have never seen an ivory egg that wasn't coated with frass.

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
Did it drop to the ground? It looks more like an egg than frass, but then I have never seen an ivory egg that wasn't coated with frass.
Not sure, it was stuck to the wall for the longest time and I think it still is. It wasn’t covered by frass because it was coming out of the millipede while he was climbing the rough surface of the glass wall (no frass to cover it with all the way up there). I’ve never seen ivory eggs so I’m not sure but they are fed a consistent diet so I would know what their frass looks like, doesn’t look like anything I’ve seen before.