flat rock scorps and mice

The Spaz

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by XOskeletonRED
Thank you Dave, you are exactly correct as to assume I was merely suggesting that they, at Flukers, copied and pasted from the caresheet of a T. Indeed, you are correct about the possibility of it having been, at one time, an imperator caresheet. It appeared that way to me at first, but I caught an eye on their referral to a T, I couldn't help but assume what I did.

Hey Spaz,
I'm by all means, not an aggressive person and if I say something that may offend you, please bring it to my attention before you get snappy or defensive in return. I'll do my best to make what I am saying more clarified as to not bring conflict to this forum. Arguements only lead to misinterpreted information being posted for all other eyes to view.

later,
edw.
Hey man I was just messing around hence the smiley face at the end of my post!:) Well anyway thanks for your input. This is a great site. Later.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
As far as girth size goes, yes, females, as said by Dave Gaban and noted to this site previously, tend to eat more than males and have a thicker appearance as well. Though males are longer, in this species in particular, as the cauda (tail) is longer. The male does sting the female during breeding, which is probable cause for this (just an observation).

edw.