Fish coming today!

Dovey

Arachnobaron
So excited to be waiting on the FedEx truck for fish! Loads of Nano species that are hard to come by. A passel of chili rasboras, a big group of Norman's lampeye killifish (one of the most elegant little fish on the planet to my way of thinking), the lovely and ubiquitous Cardinal tetras, more difficult mystery snail species to locate for my "easter eggs" snail bowl, a breeding group of American flag fish for my outdoor ponds to try to get on top of some of the algae in my shubunkin goldfish trough, a gang of quick little rummynoses, a great pack of pygmy corydoras, far and away my wee little favorites!

Someone is clearly in the mood for schooling fish! I've got the Fluval Spec V properly cycled, however, and want to get the fish in place before adding Blue Dream shrimp.

Annoyingly, when I set up a new sponge filter in my Cube, I lost the little clear top tube that is supposed to corral the bubbles. So I've just got it running wild for the moment. And wild it is, also loud. Well, whatever--my vicious killer pygmy crayfish seem to love the sponge. They crawl all over it feasting on bits of yumminess. And so far there is peace between them and the gorgeous flame dwarf gouramis I finally selected to be their tank mates.

The rummynoses are designed to go into that tank, also, on the theory that they are so fast and such tight schoolers that they will stay out of Harm's Way with the miniature craze. If that plan Flames out, they can either go into the spec V or more likely into a 20 long I'm planning on setting up as a South American biotope tank.

There is nothing more exciting than getting something special via delivery. Oh, I think they're here!