First Time Scorpions

Djv44spider

Arachnopeon
I've been keeping tarantulas for a little while and have started checking out scorpions. I was just curious what species people thought were hardy for first time keepers. I look forward to hearing people's thoughts.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Hadurus, heterometrus and pandius are all good beginners. Pretty much any desert scorp will be easy also.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Centruroides is another good one, but the venom is more potent.

Redjunior

Arachnoknight
I find babycurus Jacksoni is a good scorpion, I had that (and a deathstalker, but I don't recommend as a beginner as they're very venomous) as my firsts, they were relatively easy to manage, jacksoni are cool because if you setup a woodsy type tank you can have them communal and it's fun trying to spot them sometimes as they're masters of camouflage. :)

Djv44spider

Arachnopeon
I find babycurus Jacksoni is a good scorpion, I had that (and a deathstalker, but I don't recommend as a beginner as they're very venomous) as my firsts, they were relatively easy to manage, jacksoni are cool because if you setup a woodsy type tank you can have them communal and it's fun trying to spot them sometimes as they're masters of camouflage. :)
That sounds awesome