First-time owner, first-time feeding questions.

AhstTraotee

Arachnopeon
I did not mean to say that your pet shop is bad, nor was I accusing you of doing insufficient research, don't get me wrong :)

From what I hear now, your pet shop is apparently indeed one of the better ones. I mentioned in my earlier post that Arachnoboards provides the most reliable information about keeping tarantuals. There are tons of so-called care-sheets around that provide very poor and/or wrong information. The same goes for many of the YouTube channels about keeping tarantulas. And forget about zoos! One would expect that keeping animals as its core business would make a zoo an authority on keeping animals, but sadly the opposite is true (http://arachnoboards.com/threads/zoo-husbandry-concern.315281/). There are some threats around about zoos keeping tarantulas absolutely wrong.

I am glad you found your way to this forum. Best of luck with your tarantula. If you need any more info, it is only a few key strokes and clicks away :D
Yeah, we fortunately figured out really quick that the caresheets were not reliable at all. And I hope to keep checking in here if I have any questions. I do admittedly have a few issues with anxiety and it can be a struggle to not misinterpret people's genuine advice/attempts to help as harsh judgement or even attacks, and even just in this thread, I was a bit scared and feeling miserable like "oh, I'm a bad parent, what am I even doing?", and I apologize if I ever came off as defensive. It's honestly the biggest reason I didn't register here sooner after finally finding it. But thank you to everyone who has given us advice!

Polenth

Arachnobaron
We took a look at new terrariums online, such as the Kritter Keepers I'm seeing recommended on this forum, but it seems not one site we found that distributes enclosures (or really any supplies, including feeders) even ships to our country (and Amazon is not an option here, either), so unless someone can link a site that they know for sure ships to Sweden, I worried we may be out of luck.
Another brand of plastic tank available in Europe is the Ferplast Geo range. I prefer them to the Exo Terra ones in general.