First sale went great! Graduating from beginner lol

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
I made my first sale (and biggest sale) to jamiestarantulas this week and I was very nervous. I packed the spiderlings according to tips I recieved from arachnoboards, and @cold blood answered many of my questions as well.. Which allowed me to ship with confidence (huge thanks man) and to my surprise, everything turned out great. In a sale of 230 spiderlings..they recieved 267 because we accidentally overpacked an extra 37 spiderlings and they were honest enough to offer to pay for them.

Not a single DOA, I think I'm getting the hang of this hobby! Now if I could only unload another 200 of them lol. 400 left to go :)

Note to beginners: dont stress over shipping, I did and found out its a breeze !

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I made my first sale (and biggest sale) to jamiestarantulas this week and I was very nervous. I packed the spiderlings according to tips I recieved from arachnoboards, and @cold blood answered many of my questions as well.. Which allowed me to ship with confidence (huge thanks man) and to my surprise, everything turned out great. In a sale of 230 spiderlings..they recieved 267 because we accidentally overpacked an extra 37 spiderlings and they were honest enough to offer to pay for them.

Not a single DOA, I think I'm getting the hang of this hobby! Now if I could only unload another 200 of them lol. 400 left to go :)

Note to beginners: dont stress over shipping, I did and found out its a breeze !
That's awesome! Glad that went well, that many slings and not a single DOA is great! I'm anxious when the day comes that I have to ship a T lol.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

How much money did you give @cold blood for his consulting time? Sounds like he should be compensated.

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
Stupid car.. Stupid fuel pump.. I wanted baby curly floofs :arghh:

My car died two days before you posted your add :shifty: Stupid car. I never liked it to begin with, now I like it even less.

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
Stupid car.. Stupid fuel pump.. I wanted baby curly floofs :arghh:

My car died two days before you posted your add :shifty: Stupid car. I never liked it to begin with, now I like it even less.
I have a feeling ill have plenty floofs in the future.. There's so many :p I'm sorry about your car :(

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Cool T prices been getting high it seems , glad you got no losses.
Hope I can find a job , I’d buy at least 10 of same T knowing my horrible odds for a female. 4 years looking no job Great Depression ain’t got nothing on 2018 dead economy. Living pay jobs are slowly going extinct,just like sharks.

Good to know Jamie still in business dono why petcenter died. Lotta work to take Care of all those baby Ts.