First pedelings!! Advice?

Scolipede

Arachnopeon
I was recently out of town for about a week, and when I came back I discovered about 30 pedelings had hatched in my tank (probably more but I'm not counting all of them)
They're in a communal tank with one Orthoporus ornatus, four Chicobolus spinigerus, and two Trigoniulus corallinus. Based on the stock and their ages they're almost certainly Chicobolus- I did have some Orthoporus that I observed breeding but they both died afterwards, the female a few days after and the male 4 months or so after? The female I have left did live with the male while he was still alive but I highly doubt that they're her offspring...

Is there anything you all recommend to make sure they mature safely? They've been all over the huge shelf mushroom I have in my tank but I'm planning on doing some regular calcium supplementation like eggshells, cuttlebone, etc. What else should I be doing to help them out?

The image was taken in the afternoon, theres quite a few more that come out in the morning after my initial misting.

Attachments