First molt

Anubis2

Arachnosquire
Hey, how’s your C. versicolor doing?
It’s still alive. I’ve been trying to see if it indeed did loose a chelicerae but it won’t go up against the wall of the enclosure so I can’t see. I was going to try feeding it a dead mealworm and see if it’ll eat. But I think it’s going ok.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
It’s still alive. I’ve been trying to see if it indeed did loose a chelicerae but it won’t go up against the wall of the enclosure so I can’t see. I was going to try feeding it a dead mealworm and see if it’ll eat. But I think it’s going ok.
Well that’s good! Hopefully it has no problems eating. How long has it been pot-molt? I’d definitely wait a week or until its fangs are completely back.

Anubis2

Arachnosquire
Well that’s good! Hopefully it has no problems eating. How long has it been pot-molt? I’d definitely wait a week or until its fangs are completely back.
Probably best to wait. It’s been pre molt maybe 3 or 4 days. I wasn’t really counting after I kind of freaked out with it getting caught in its molt. I was jsut excited it molted.

Anubis2

Arachnosquire
Just an update:
I checked my sling just now and it has died. I did everything right I think. I believe it just had a bad molt and I didn’t catch it in time to try and help it