finally got a beautiful desert hairy

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I finally got a beautiful desert hairy :D

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is hairy, and it is from the desert, but you and I know thats not a desert hairy {D

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bad quiz, bad *hits with newspaper* your gonna confuse the newbs.

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, that desert hairy has a really thick tail. Which subspecies is it? I want it!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah one type has a way thicker tail, i think it might be called the "hector" morph... i think... not really a species I'm that in to. i like my andros nice and black. :}

edit: i take that back, i think they all have that thick of tails, hector morph has darker coloration, my bad! but hey i just woke up from a nap :p

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Im not even a scrp dude and I knew it wasnt a hairy;P

SpunkMyer

Arachnopeon
this has nothing to do with scorp species which looks like a fat tail, but how do u get scorps to eat worms like that? mine always burrow and disapear was forced to handfeed had to go back to roaches and crickets.

Thongy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
feed them when theyre hungry and theyll grab them instantly i guess

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
or prekill them, or, my preferred method, hold the worm in tongs and dangle it in front of the scorp

also his substrate doesn't look very deep :)

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just toss a couple mealworms and they'll find it when they get hungry. That's not the actual enclosure. I was gonna mate her tonight but she was attacking the male so I removed him and soon as I toss her a mealworm. She just grabbed it. :D

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah one type has a way thicker tail, i think it might be called the "hector" morph... i think... not really a species I'm that in to. i like my andros nice and black. :}

edit: i take that back, i think they all have that thick of tails, hector morph has darker coloration, my bad! but hey i just woke up from a nap :p
bro, i'm not a fan of yellow Andros but you will fall inlove with this one. The metasoma is 2x bigger and fatter than A.mauritanicus.

Here's another pic

wh6fxe

Arachnopeon
Hi,
Great pics!
i have more each for sale.
cost 50 e/couple 40 E/gravid female more each = beter sale

SpunkMyer

Arachnopeon
mycosis is a fungal infection according to google. ive been looking closely at the picture and don't really see anything that would make me think of fungus. im curious as to what you see exactly, would you mind pointing it out to me? it would be nice to know in case any of my inverts get it or have it. also how would u treat it?

colicabcadam

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
when you say mycosis, are you refering to the little black spot on it's leg, please fill me in.

otherwise, what a beautiful scorpion, i hope mine turns out like this....