female LP molt

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my 6" female lasiodora parahybana just finished molting now and i cant wait to see her when she flips over

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And I can't wait til you take a pic of the result and post it on this forum

Congrats:D

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
this is her molt i know they are crappy pics but its all i got to work with

Last edited:

hayseeds

Arachnopeon
Yes, Pictures please.

I just got an LP sling and I am so looking forward to it growing up.

Mary Ann

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well you wont have to wait long in feb she was 2" and now i would say she is a good 7" i got her as a 1" sling and she has been molting like crazy about one molt a month(i fed her like crazy)
I just got an LP sling and I am so looking forward to it growing up.

Mary Ann

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi t-lover-
Just curious if you live in S. Fl because I have a MM LP fresh and ready right now. If you do and want to work something out, pm me.
-Dave

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no i live in seattle washington, plus i wouldnt want to breed an LP's quite yet to much babies for me. i do plan on breeding P. regalis cause i have a 6.5" female and i know where to get the male when she is ready im waiting for her to molt. ok now here is my 7"-7.5" female Lasiodora parahybana nice and streched out :worship:

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hahahahaha i forgot the pics lol lol :wall:

Last edited:

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no i live in seattle washington, plus i wouldnt want to breed an LP's quite yet to much babies for me. i do plan on breeding P. regalis cause i have a 6.5" female and i know where to get the male when she is ready im waiting for her to molt. ok now here is my 7"-7.5" female Lasiodora parahybana nice and streched out :worship:
No problem. She looks good.