Feline Torture

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
we have a few ppl here at the apt, that put jackets/sweaters on their dogs since it's getting a bit cold at times.
my sister wants to get some jackets/sweaters for her dogs, their fur is real short and one of them gets cold fast. but she has those big dogs she has a hard time finding something that would work. but she bundles them up at night time (she actually tucks them into bed).

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i used to put a waterproof vest on my basset hound. otherwise he was miserable/cold/wet if it was snowing or raining. the disadvantages to having a normal size body but midget legs. :eek:

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
but basset hounds are cute:D . never had any, we mostly had mini pinchers, doberman, irish setter, newfundlanders, and mix breeds (mini pincher X chihuahua X pekinese )

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
More feline torture - Santa is scary!

I took my kitty in for a pic with Santa at Petsmart a few years ago. The look on his face is precious. lol.

He's really good in public and loves car rides. He's not even afraid of big dogs and was checking them out while I was in line. He has the amazing ability to scare the pee out of little dogs just by looking at them. I don't know how he does it. :confused:

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh man this is one girly thread. COOTIES
Jokes
I love cats keep them coming guys.

-Exotic,