Feet of the Trinidad Olive Tarantula Look ?

Unchain

Arachnopeon
Compared to the OBT blue feet of the species is the feet of the Neoholothele incei looks the same as well because i just want to make sure that the T olive is not an OBT TCF if so cool. I have the olive greenish Olive Trantula and it's feet wise is like my OBT's now since it got bigger it was shipped as a sling Neoholothele incei but both sling tan color form OBTs and incei do look the same small i just want to know what i have thanks for the help.

Unchain

Arachnopeon
seriously?

Please post pics.
pics impossible for now ,,, i caught him or her last night ,, for now it is deep in it's substrate and only comes out at night sometimes ,, just last night i have seen those blue feet in areas just like the obt. " so does the T Olive have blue feet or not " ,, on the web there are no sites of the fact '''' ... if i catch it again tonight i will throw up the pic

MainMann

Arachnosquire
A lot, and i mean a LOT of spiders have iridescence on their feet. It's less common on new worlds, but even some new worlds have them.

Unchain

Arachnopeon
They don't look even remotely the same

N. incei
P. murinus (TCF)
i was talking about the blue feet when bigger .. not the sling issue ,,, all is well understood for now ,,, i have found sisuations on the fact

A lot, and i mean a LOT of spiders have iridescence on their feet. It's less common on new worlds, but even some new worlds have them.
ok all understood .... thanks from you all

They can all have that iridescent look to the bottom of their pads in the right light. You can read more about that here:
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/feet-colouration.271738/
You are not going to be able to confirm species by the colour on the pads of their feet. You need to post photos of the entire tarantula from the top looking down (dorsal angle).
Thanks well understood

Last edited by a moderator: