Feeding video of my friends impressive collection

petkokc

Arachnosquire
I went to my friends house to test out the new camera and I'm more than satisfied with the results. Image qualiti is really awesome. Mix that with his impressive collection (this just a part of it the video) and it really gives an awesome combination. Just check out the list of featured tarantula species! :D

Augacephalus breyeri
Augacephalus ezendami
Augacephalus junodi
Ceratogyrus darlingi
Grammostola pulchra
Hapalopus sp. Columbia
Haplocosmia himalayana
Harpactira dictator
Harpactira guttata
Harpactira pulchripes
Harpactira sp. "Marksi"
Harpactira sp. Swellendam
Idiothele mira
Monocentropus balfouri
Monocentropus lambertoni
Psalmopoeus cambridgei
Psalmopoeus emeraldus
Psalmopoeus langenbucheri
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Pterinochilus chordatus
Pterinochilus murinus BCF

Video links:

petkokc

Arachnosquire
It's sort of rare to see good quality tarantula videos..
Probably because it takes a lot of effort and time to get good footage, you need good camera, good equipment (lighting, camera stand)...and extra pair of hands is super useful ^^

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great videos and Great music as always! Keep it up PETKOKC

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Meant to ask you, what camera and resolution did you buy/use. Video is very, very clear, quite impressed.
Panasonic HC-X929 (HC-X920 is NTSC model). It is 2 years old camera and I bought it used. It was top prosumer model and it is still kicking. Resolution is standard HD and the additional reason for crisp image quality is the led reflector I used mounted on camera (cheap ebay one). I'm glad you like it ^^

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Psalmopoeus emeraldus :drowning: I want one SO bad! Awesome vids man, stunning collection your friend has there.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Nice one. hope for the best, that is very exiting. ;) please keep updated with pictures or video ;)
it is a very lovely spider <3