Feeding Tblondi

Vampire

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Man, we just got an education feeding our Tblondi! I got a slightly larger mouse this time because she ate 2 pinkys last time.....we watched as this very shy Tarantula, who always hides, came out of her hide with a full throttle threat posture! This is an awesome sight. Hair flicking everywhere, like fuzz flying in the air.....she chased that mouse down & actually wrestled with it, turning over several times & finally dragging it back into the hide! What an awesome critter! We sat there like cheerleaders!

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So it was a young mouse? And how big is the T blondi (just approx fine.)? Sounds like it was exciting! Thanks for sharing!

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah i feed my 10" T.Blondi full grown mice and sometimes rats all the time...
its exciting at first but then it gets kinda old....

Rico

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
T's feeding can never get old....especially feeding a blondi a mouse or a rat...can I come over to your house and play too!!!!!!!

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WHOA! :eek: We need Pictures!! Or even a video would be great! :D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have two videos of my female attacking and eating fuzzies. They are awesome to watch. Hit me up on AIM (Inferno1049) or Yahoo (dakota1718) and I can send them to you from there. They are too large for email.

Just ask Lpacker79!! :eek:

Vampire

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey Graham

Ya know I never thought of a mouse injuring my T......thanks for that info.......now I guess we have a pet mouse! Don't want to take any chances:)

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah i have a video of my T.Blondi tankin down a full grown mouse....if ya wanna see it then instant message me on AIM....

Vampire

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Graham

No cockiness intended at all. It truly never crossed my mind about the mouse injuring my T. I would be devastated... From now on she'll get a couple fuzzys!

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my T. blondi is only about 3 in, when can they start newborn mice? i breed my own rodents for my assorted exotics, and want to ensure a good balance.

Kristin

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
I have two videos of my female attacking and eating fuzzies. They are awesome to watch. Hit me up on AIM (Inferno1049) or Yahoo (dakota1718) and I can send them to you from there. They are too large for email.

Just ask Lpacker79!! :eek:
Personally Dwayne, I was more amused by the sounds your brother was making in the background than I was over the blondi taking the mouse.
;P

Vampire

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can't believe that I didn't think of the darn thing hurting my Tblondi.....now he's all tough still flexing his muscles.....today he tried to strike at the water when I filled his dish.....Seeing as how I bought 2 mice we decided to keep the other one...well it escaped today while I was at work & my 2 cats were waiting to pounce! Luckily, I was able to rescue the little stinker. I will never do that again....strictly pinkys from now on!

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LPacker79 said:
Personally Dwayne, I was more amused by the sounds your brother was making in the background than I was over the blondi taking the mouse.
;P
lmao thats awesome!!! how funny

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I can't wait until my emperor is large enough for pinkies.

I am definitely intrigued by these large Ts.