feeding pics

woijchik89

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nice pictures, and nice scorpions. Next time feed them a lizard.

~LaTeR~

-Ben

Stormcrow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Stan, grasshoppers can be too difficult if they're on the ground but if they are inhabitating walls, trees, and other vegetation, these guys are fairly easy and abundant to catch. I wouldn't bother chasing them on the ground, too exhausting and defeats the purpose really. Cheers!

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Stormcrow said:
Stan, grasshoppers can be too difficult if they're on the ground but if they are inhabitating walls, trees, and other vegetation, these guys are fairly easy and abundant to catch. I wouldn't bother chasing them on the ground, too exhausting and defeats the purpose really. Cheers!

Are you kidding me? Its my favorite hobby while I'm stuck on a island in the summer! And its all about skills, wich I have tons of. Mainly from second grade, releasing them in class :rolleyes: :D

Stormcrow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LoL! Yeah, the Norwegian Junior Grasshopper Scuttle or perhaps the Norwegian Grasshopper Rugby eh? The ultimate example of juvenile athleticism.

There is multitudes of grasshoppers, during the spring and summer season here in southern California, they are particularly fond of the Algerian Ivy where they're easy pickings for me.

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Stormcrow said:
LoL! Yeah, the Norwegian Junior Grasshopper Scuttle or perhaps the Norwegian Grasshopper Rugby eh? The ultimate example of juvenile athleticism.
Hahahaha, man that was good :D ! Finaly someone that understands my powers

Stormcrow said:
There is multitudes of grasshoppers, during the spring and summer season here in southern California, they are particularly fond of the Algerian Ivy where they're easy pickings for me.
You are a mans man a mans mans man, and most importantly you master the awsome art of grasshopper catching. I salut you! :)

Stormcrow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bows and trembles before the mighty grasshopper wrangler...

Thank you sir, you are the man of all men. I am not fit to kiss the ground you tread! ;)

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
YES I DID IT!!!! Sorry for butting in on you're thread Leiurus.