Feeding my T's ? got some questions .

LemonVenom

Arachnopeon
Can i use superworms as a main food diet for my T's? Would you suggest breeding them? and do they smell ? thank you. -matt

---------- Post added 05-11-2012 at 10:43 PM ----------

and any other info i should know about superworms, thank. - matt

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no.. no real smell that i can recall, and Idk about main diet, but they ARE full of fatty goodness for ts. I still would prefer crickets due to superworms getting away and burrowing.. a while later you end up with a beetle in the enclosure that can harm a t when its vulnerable. Plus, most ts wont eat the beetles.... even though ive seen a couple Lp ive had dining on them. A varied diet is important, but not necessary so feed what ever you see fit.

Wlapkiewicz

Arachnopeon
If I were you I would try breeding dubia roaches. They make no noise, females give birth to live young and no smell. Those are wonderful feeders to have around.

sjeckert6297

Arachnopeon
Before you begin investing time and money into breeding feeders figure out what your Ts will eat. All of my Ts ignore dubia roaches and superworms but will eat crickets, mealworms, and mealworm beetles.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
before you try breeding roaches, crix, worms etc... how many ts do you HAVE?

---------- Post added 05-12-2012 at 02:03 PM ----------

i feel that is an important option to consider

Furret

Arachnosquire
You can try mixing the superworms in with some crickets..they don't smell but if a few die you and just leave them there..then prepare to hold your nose when taking them out :p maybe it's just me, but I think dead superworms smell horrendous..and breeding them isn't very difficult, so I'd give it a shot :)