Feeding m balfouri

Connor888

Arachnopeon
Hi guys I was feeding my m balfouri today unfortunately when I dropped a cricket in she missed it and it went into her hide and down her burrow I can not see into the burrow only into the entrance of her hide I was just wondering weather it'd be best to leave her to get it or to dig around and get the cricket out of the enclosure there however are no signs of her molting anytime soon so I doubt the cricket will cause any damage to the T
Please get back to me ASAP thanks...

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
If she went for it and missed then she'll probably get it later, I'd only try to hook it out if she actively refused it/is due a moult soon.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She'll get it if, like Grym said, she simply missed it but is hungry.

Connor888

Arachnopeon
I don't know if she was just being defenceive it's been awhile now and I keep checking on her and she still hasn't got it in her fangs if I was to get it out I would have to take her hide out and get into her small burrow this would not only distrupt the T but also break a lot of webbing but I guess i will do it if you recommend

AnObeseHippo

Arachnoknight
I don't know if she was just being defenceive it's been awhile now and I keep checking on her and she still hasn't got it in her fangs if I was to get it out I would have to take her hide out and get into her small burrow this would not only distrupt the T but also break a lot of webbing but I guess i will do it if you recommend
Give it 24 hours. Crack a beer and relax a little

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If she isn't due to molt anytime soon, don't worry about it. She'll either eat the cricket or it will die.

If you are really concerned, put a tiny bit of carrot in an area of the tank where you could easily snatch the cricket when it comes to eat.