1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FedEx

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by JonoAndHisTs, Jan 12, 2018.

1. JonoAndHisTs

JonoAndHisTs Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Anyone else expect new Ts today but are saddened by FedEx being delayed in Memphis. I hope my Ts survive the cold

2. EulersK

EulersK Arachnoblank Staff Member

Being delayed by a day shouldn't be a death sentence if they were packaged well. I'd just worry about it being held over the weekend - that would be much more problematic. This is why you should only really ship on Monday or Tuesday.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnobaron Active Member

Ohio
    Storm must be affecting their operations, glad my order doesn't come until next Friday (MO arriving at destination today). I hope your eight legged investments make it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JonoAndHisTs

JonoAndHisTs Arachnopeon

I should’ve waited but got inpatient and had to pull the trigger

5. Mirandarachnid

Mirandarachnid Arachnosquire Active Member

Texas
    Yeah, shipping gives me anxiety. The first T I ordered was held at the post office over the weekend, and the box was partially crushed for my second shipment of T's. I just made a 12 hour round-trip drive for some Ts, I'm not sure which method I prefer. :hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

I recall the first bunch of ts I received....so concerned...lol....Now I don't even think about it....I just go to work and leave a note to leave them inside the door.
    Too funny... can barely get people to drive an hour from Chicago to pick up....they actually make me ship usually...its like 70 miles and I am usually sending things two day.:hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mirandarachnid

Mirandarachnid Arachnosquire Active Member

Texas
    An HOUR?! I would be thrilled to drive an hour to pick up T's, I wouldn't even have to wait till my weekend!

You know, it's probably a good thing I don't have a dealer (that I know of) that close to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. The Grym Reaper

The Grym Reaper Arachnoreaper Arachnosupporter

Tell that to people in the UK, you'd get lynched if you send by anything other than RMSD (next day <1pm) even though '1st Class signed for' is 48hrs maximum (but generally next day), even '2nd class signed for' (the minimum shipping band for which you're allowed to send inverts) usually only takes 48hrs to arrive.

9. Venomgland

Venomgland Arachnosquire

Georgia
    Just had a T arrive 2 days late. It was fine. Northern CA to Southern GA