Favorite slings you've kept

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
I only have some experience with 7 different sp., but so far, my favorites have been my B. albo and versicolor slings. The albos are such extensive burrowers, more so than my other 3 brachypelma sp., and I love watching them actively dig and tunnel for hours (so far, I've been lucky that they've all burrowed against the acrylic). My versicolor slings are so fun to watch web and wander all over their enclosures, and their feeding response can be really comical.

I'd have to say my B. emilia is a close third because she was ALWAYS out of her burrow until she recently sealed it off in premolt. And I have a feeling my G. pulchripes is going to quickly become a favorite. He's been sealed off in his hide since the day after I got him, so I haven't had a chance to "get to know him" yet. Most of my other slings are pet boxes of dirt where pieces of dead crickets and mealworms disappear lol.

Corcor

Arachnopeon
P. Muticus- she always has these "battles" with prey items even though the crickets are less than half her size. She over kills. Also she's never tried to escape or throw a threat posture. Just scurries into her hole and then goes into rage mode when I drop the cricket.

Shudragon

Arachnopeon
#2 Pamphobeteus sp. I have nigricolor, and that little terrestrial never ever hid, and literally always wanted to eat, catching most prey tossed to it like a dog. The best hit I ever had from a small t was from this pamph as a 2" sling, as it raced out of the enclosure, jumped onto my tongs, snatched a cricket I was lowering, turned around, dove back into the enclosure and ate the cricket...all before I could react.
Im fairly new but most of my Ts are slings, and my P. platyomma is nuts. Doesnt hide or burrow, tons of personality, absolutely tackles prey.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Ive only been keeping T' since September 2016. I bought myself one as a birthday present and out of the 4 slings I have I really like my OBT sling simply because of its amazing webbing its made. Heck I barely even see the spider but I love looking at the webbing my T's make

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I love my G. pulhcra(about 2in. now.) She's always been a great eater, strikes at anything that moves. I've seen her strike at the paint brush fluff and hang on, like "wait, I need to kill it more!". She's always out and moving substrate around. I like her so much, I picked up another G. pulchra. I'll probably end up with a few more.
I'm glad to read this. I want a G pulchra but was turned off by the slow growing since I already have a few very slow growers. The G pulchra sure is beautiful!