Favorite enclosure set ups?

PhilMcWonder

Arachnoknight
I want to know about your favorite enclosures you have made!
What enclosures are you most proud of and how did you make them?
Pics if you feel so inclined...

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
I put lot of time and effort into making final enclosures, so I am proud of every one I made;) But I am most proud of the ones that are not only looking well, but also working well.
First one That I made for L. parahybana

After about 1,5 year, plants had to go out;P

For hamorii

And after one year still doing well.

I have few more that are looking really nice, but didn't do exactly as I planned. For example For Avicularia, enclosure is great looking, lot of anchor points for webbing, there is hollow in bark. But still, spider decided to make hide in totally wrong place;P

Or for Chilobrachys, lot of substrate, lot of anchor points. Expected to see some nice webbing on those roots. Nope, just a hole in dirt, thats all I get ;P

92qwerty

Arachnopeon
A,avic enclosure that cost me £5 to make and with her amazing webbing its the best.looking enclosure i have and proud of this one.
Ive no recent pic of it as she has really webbed a U shape web which comes up and over the leaves at each end and looks awesome.

Attachments

Flashback

Arachnosquire
I have an A. Chalcodes with a pretty simple set up. There's a log hide & a water dish, but I've been on the fence about if I should add something else. It seems like the enclosure trees are more for the T's that "climb" (Sorry forgot the tech term)

I know every T is different, but in a general sense, do A. Chalcodes enjoy climbing those trees? Right now he spends alot of time on the log. Occasionally he'll go inside when the I'm changing the water or wiping down the sides, just thinking if I should add something or not. Or even a plant....

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As always you make some of the best, reminds me of the setups form Pure Exotics.

I put lot of time and effort into making final enclosures, so I am proud of every one I made;) But I am most proud of the ones that are not only looking well, but also working well.

For hamorii

I have few more that are looking really nice, but didn't do exactly as I planned. For example For Avicularia, enclosure is great looking, lot of anchor points for webbing, there is hollow in bark. But still, spider decided to make hide in totally wrong place;P

Or for Chilobrachys, lot of substrate, lot of anchor points. Expected to see some nice webbing on those roots. Nope, just a hole in dirt, thats all I get ;P

David McCreary

Commander of the Universe
I have an A.seemanni who lives in an enclosure I made from plastic, 12x24x12, glued with Testers plastic airplane glue. The top is made with short panels that overlap the sides and the corners are drilled to accommodate sheet rock screws for security. New Hide #1.jpg BO#2.JPG In the Hide.JPG

David McCreary

Commander of the Universe
A,avic enclosure that cost me £5 to make and with her amazing webbing its the best.looking enclosure i have and proud of this one.
Ive no recent pic of it as she has really webbed a U shape web which comes up and over the leaves at each end and looks awesome.
You have the most nicely furnished enclosures I have ever seen. Any animal that would comfortably fit inside would be proud to live there. If I would fit, I'd move in tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!

92qwerty

Arachnopeon
Thankyou , i just like to make them homely, they live in them for there whole lives after all. But i use nothing more than cork bark,moss and fake leaves and the odd flower in bigger containers.
Yours look pretty amazing too ,more colour with the blue going on :)

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
These are a few of my favourite enclosures I have at the moment, housing different Australian species. IMG_20181014_221456_DRO.jpg IMG_20190106_131936.jpg

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +

For hamorii

did you make the tanks yourself? just grom precut glass?

StampFan

Arachnodemon

For hamorii

It is interesting to me that the Avic made its little web den in the *open* area of the enclosure, not the well-decorated spot.....

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
Yes, I also didn't expect this. Looks like they prefer larger space under 'something'. I guess it treated top of terrarium like a branch of tree or something under it can make safe hide. Next time I will make enclosure for Avi a little bit different so it will not make hide with entrance just next to opening of enclosure;)

did you make the tanks yourself? just grom precut glass?
Yes, I order cut glass from glazier, cutting glass isn't easy, but rest I do myself.