favorate invert

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
what id your favorate invert either you kept or want. this can be spider, scorpion, mantis, ext.
mine is hogna carolinensis but the Chinese mantis is a close second

The wolf

Arachnolord
Of the ones I have erategena atrica I now it's boring but they're just so much fun
That I want probably some kind of "primitive spider" like a purseweb or funnel web

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Of the ones I have erategena atrica I now it's boring but they're just so much fun
That I want probably some kind of "primitive spider" like a purseweb or funnel web
Nice! there not boring there the fastest spider in the world!

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
That's just my favorite true spider. Favorite tarantula is Caribena versicolor, favorite centipede: Scolopendra gigantea white leg, favorite scorpion: Emperor scorpion, favorite millipede: African giant millipede, favorite beetle: Lucanus elaphus, favorite roach: Rhino roach.

Veles

Arachnobaron
Gnaphosidae spiders. But also ground beetles from carabus genus too.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mine ofcourse would be.....manticoras(giant tiger beetles) anthias(giant ground beetles) i want them bad!

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Favorite type of invertebrate, Cockroaches. Favorite roach species: Pilema spp, Polyzosteria mitchelli, and Corydidarum magnifica.

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
All of them, but I'm going to say the lord Howe island stick insect because they show that there's always a chance for a species to survive extinction an the fact I got to see one at a zoo in person without an enclosure separating us

Marika

Arachnoangel
Grammostola pulchra, Spirostreptidae sp. 8 and Archispirostreptus gigas.

Giant Asian mantis lover

Arachnosquire
This is another one of my favourites, it’s a sticky, but it’s called an African fairy, because of its wings, not one of my favourite photos though, my mate was pinching it. The reason they were called fairy’s, is because when they flew in swarms, they all looked like fairy’s.