Extroverted invertebrate

Scorpusvonpork

Arachnosquire
My dictators are not shy about light these days. They don't seem to mind spending all day in plain view. They used to hide all day and party all night, but now they just come out whenever. Also they seem to go into a deep sleep right out in the open and i have to nudge them several times to get them to move around. Then they get scared and run everywhere full speed like I woke them up. They're really random about times for activities. They definitely spaz out after dark like crazy. Anyone else noticed the diurnal tendencies?

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't know the best way to put it, ...they are instinctively enthusiastic. If I drop a roach in a foot away from a dictator's hide and it's hungry, it will dart out and run into the glass looking for the thing that fell in, clunk, ...clunk, clunk, making noise bumping into things. When it finds it, it runs back under. Sometimes they are out during the day but when I open the door, they run and hide.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
My dictators are not shy about light these days. They don't seem to mind spending all day in plain view. They used to hide all day and party all night, but now they just come out whenever. Also they seem to go into a deep sleep right out in the open and i have to nudge them several times to get them to move around. Then they get scared and run everywhere full speed like I woke them up. They're really random about times for activities. They definitely spaz out after dark like crazy. Anyone else noticed the diurnal tendencies?
What are the temperatures?