Extremely Bad Day!!!!!!!

_tots_

Arachnopeon
first yesterday i noticed my P.nigricolor sling kinda weak i immediately transfered him to an icu but sadly his dead when i woke up:(.cant seem to find the cause of death.. he was active and alert the past days except yesterday..by the way this is my first t to die since i started in this addiction.

..later this day i realized that my lateralis colony was knocked of proabably by a dog or cat now the house is running wild with them!!!:wall:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:i hate this day!! wish i had a time machine of some sort to fix everything up..

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Depending on where you live, having those B.lateralis in your house is a whole lot more worrisome than losing a T IMHO.

Yikes for you!

Martin

_tots_

Arachnopeon
Depending on where you live, having those B.lateralis in your house is a whole lot more worrisome than losing a T IMHO.

Yikes for you!

Martin
yeah your right the lateralis thing pissed me up more than the t death. I have no idea how to catch them and they are freakin fast!!:eek:

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about your loss. Sucks to lose a T.

You may want to set traps to catch the roaches, especially if you are in a warmer climate. Kinda annoying to just have to throw away them all, but without knowing what they may have gotten in, and to avoid possible infestation if the climate is right, it might be better to just eliminate them (without poisons though!) then deal with the headaches that may occur otherwise....

_tots_

Arachnopeon
Sorry to hear about your loss. Sucks to lose a T.

You may want to set traps to catch the roaches, especially if you are in a warmer climate. Kinda annoying to just have to throw away them all, but without knowing what they may have gotten in, and to avoid possible infestation if the climate is right, it might be better to just eliminate them (without poisons though!) then deal with the headaches that may occur otherwise....
traps?? can teach me how to make one? ive set some traps but i havent caught anything yet..

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Go buy commercial glue traps available at most outlets like Wally World, Target, most food stores, etc. Lay them in places you would like to hang out in if you were a roach - remember they like to be squished - and hope for the best. It might just be worth it to call a local pest guy and see what he recommends.

I loved having the B.lateralis as feeders, but dreaded finding them around the house. It was bad enough when my step-daughter woke me up one day with "Papa, there's a roach on the kitchen ceiling". Ended up being a male dubia, but man was I sweating it for a while there... Lateralis and cats don't make good neighbors, either, you know.

Better to strike first and hard rather than create a realproblem that will haunt you for a looooong time to come. Yuo don't live in an apartment complex, do you? Yikes!